Disaster Recovery Program LeadBratislava, Slovakia 01/07/2020
Disaster Recovery Program Lead
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Disaster Recovery Lead on our IT Security team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Coordinate the development and reviews of disaster recovery plans for physical locations with essential IT assets and systems
- Lead the effort to create and maintain IT disaster recovery plans and documentation
- Lead the testing and rehearsal of documented disaster recovery strategies and plans partnering with Infrastructure, Application, Resiliency office and Business leaders
- Write reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations
- Partner with IT and Business leaders to develop acceptable recovery time & recovery point goals for essential systems, and maintain the listing of essential applications
- Work closely with internal auditors to ensure compliance during recovery activities
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials related to IT Disaster Recovery
- Fluent English & experience from international working environment
- 8+ years in internal audit, disaster recovery or related program management
- Formal Disaster Recovery education OR Disaster Recovery Industry certification is preferred
- Ability to provide creative recommendations, work well with and lead others and to affect process change, re-engineering projects and overall improvement
- Ability to work with virtual, global teammates and ability/sensitivity to work with and within cultural and international differences
- Formal Disaster Recovery education preferred
- DR Industry certification preferred
Salary starting from: 2800 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Job Family: Information-Technology Job ID: R048268
Related Job Opportunities
- IT Telecom Operations Management Administrator Bratislava, Slovakia
- Business Systems Sr. Analyst - TAX IT Bratislava, Slovakia
- Junior DevOps Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia