EMEA Client Peripherals Senior AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 01/24/2020
EMEA Client Peripherals Senior Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop pricing strategy; analyze growth areas and opportunities to balance profitability with growth targets as well as understand competitive pricings and gaps in offering; develop pricing that would be competitively advantaged.
- Balance direct market pricing with channel pricing. Develop pricing for channel competitive configurations that will maximize sales out and profitability. Applies broad knowledge of company’s Pricing and competitive environment to identify new growth areas, new technology and emerging profit/growth opportunities.
- Develop differentiated pricing for channel tiered across distribution, value added re-seller and re-sellers as well as develop business case for new product pricing including based on market, pricing and share assumptions.
- Develop quarterly price plans including cost movement, mix changes, discount management to maximize product success. Work closely with the global pricing teams to influence the cost road-map and ensure all the requirements are represented in the cost offering.
- Drive the presentation of quarterly financial plans to optimize the margin performance and competitive position of the company as well as understand and influence the marketing and sales team to achieve product success.
- 5+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical/forecasting/trending analysis skills as well as margin/profitability analysis skills
- Ability to synthesize information and apply it strategically to the business
- Strong communication and presentation skills - ability to interface with individuals of all level
- Experience working in Pricing, Merchandising, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Finance or other related field
Salary starting from: 2600 gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R051388
Related Job Opportunities
- Finance Business Partner, Sales Ops (I6) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Operations Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- Order Management Specialist with German or Swedish/Danish/Norwegian or Polish Bratislava, Slovakia