EMEA Intel Operations ManagerBratislava, Slovakia 11/26/2019
EMEA Intel Operations Manager
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The Intel CSG/ISG Operations Manager will work with the Commercial & Consumer business and support the execution of the Intel funded programs with the objective to make sure the funding investments are recognized in our P&L at the end of the quarter. In this capacity, he/she will be the POC for the marketing, sales and CoC teams as it pertains to executing the approved funding plans.
- Support activity owners with questions related to execution to ensure smooth implementation of funded activities
- Align with activity owners to ensure all funds are executed in a compliant manner and appropriate POE (Proof of Execution) is submitted for accruals and final claiming within the deadlines
- Provide regular budget updates and status of all funded activities (marketing, sales and CoC) as a base for Outlook and Forecast purposes
- Manage the necessary tools to ensure constant alignment between the regional business stakeholders and the Alliances and Partner Management team in terms of budget, marketing plans, funding allocations, funded activities (Allocadia, DellShare, ART, PPT plans), funding utilisation, and make sure any changes are correctly reflected in the tools
- Track funded programs ROI and consolidated data for discussion with Intel
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with min 10 years Marketing and/or Sales and/or Partner Management experience
- Good understanding of the IT CSG and ISG Commercial and Consumer businesses
- Business acumen skills and very comfortable with managing financial data with excel
- Time Management: Planning and project management skills with the ability to work to aggressive deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Ideally knowledge of the different Intel partner funding buckets and funding financial rules
- Customer focused: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers and external partners
Salary starting from: 2200 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R046088
Related Job Opportunities
- EMEA MDF Marketing Operations Lead Bratislava, Slovakia
- CSB Cycle Planning Operations Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA Budget and Vendor Funding Coordinator Bratislava, Slovakia