Expansion Markets Consumer & Small Business Go To Market ManagerBratislava, Slovakia 01/09/2020
Expansion Markets Consumer & Small Business Go To Market Manager
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The Expansion Markets Consumer & Small Business GTM Manager will work directly with the regional lead and will be responsible for all media planning and execution across Dell’s Small Business and consumer product portfolio in all expansion countries. The objective of this role will be to grow the markets brand awareness, consideration and achieve revenue growth by delivering key KPIs i.e weekly site visits, call and chat demand. They will be working directly with our media agency, acting as the primary point of contact, ensuring positive relationship management and collaboration to ensure key KPIs are met.
- Accountability and reporting on demand generation KPIs (clicks, calls & chats) on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Efficiently manage marketing budget with the media agency to drive in quarter Revenue, Unit, and Margin goals in addition to brand objectives
- Owns primary relationship with third party dedicated agency team
- Provides leadership and strategic direction around all expansion markets marketing objectives with cross departmental functions within Dell
- Building, localizing, briefing and reviewing creative material to match in-market needs
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a track record of measurable results preferably in the tech or IT industry and Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or similar business program
- Knowledge of Marcom process – from creative to in-market delivery
- Strong analytical skills & drive to grow innovation and change and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization with strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Fluent Swedish/Dutch. Knowledge of Spanish or German also a plus
- Excellent understanding of relevant market dynamics and technology
Salary starting from: 1960 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R050014