Finance Rebates Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 11/04/2019
Finance Rebates Senior Analyst
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
The individual will be responsible for providing the financial support to U.S / Canada based Direct business segments in area of Marketing Assistance Fees and Customer Rebate Programs as well as will support new initiatives and transitions of workload for mentioned regions / segment.
- Take full responsibility for maintenance and administration of Marketing Assistance Fees and Rebates Programs particularly in terms of their financial accounting & customer reporting implications (understand contract language, quota vs. actuals tracking, accrual calculation, good standing checking, calculation of rebate payments, reconciliation and aging of outstanding rebate balances, accrual adjustments, cross charges to segments, ad hoc customer issues etc.)
- Provide financial support to Finance Controllers, Accounting, Sales, Contracts and Business Controls teams in area of Marketing Assistance Fees and Rebate Programs
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams to identify and pursue workflow optimization and profitability improvement opportunities across assigned tasks and processes
- Drive process enhancements to gain efficiency and customer-experience improvements
- Provide additional ad hoc support for analytical, reporting or administrative needs within Finance and help team members, business partners, and customers with their inquiries as needed
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of work experience in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent combination of training & experience
- Strong customer focus and effective communication & command skills
- Fluent English
- MS Excel proficiency, solid knowledge of other MS Office Professional applications (Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, ..)
- Experience with D3 and Novora preferred
Salary starting from: 1 500 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Finance-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R041028
Related Job Opportunities
- Research&Development Inventory Planner Bratislava, Slovakia
- ISG Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia