Financial Analysis Senior Advisor - North America Channel FP&ABratislava, Slovakia 01/13/2020
Financial Analysis Senior Advisor - North America Channel FP&A
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Overall purpose of this role is to provide Finance support to the North America Channel organization (14b Revenue p.a.). Specifically focused on Forecast, Outlook and Close processes supporting the Sales segment main Business partners reporting to North America Commercial Finance lead.
- Lead execution of key FP&A processes and interlocks – Forecast, Outlook, Quota Walk, Ops Reviews, Readiness Reviews and other
- Partner with North America Channel Finance and Sales team to provide relevant and value-added insights on business trajectory to help driving strategic objectives
- Perform analyses and form opinions and suggestions that help bring more accuracy in Forecast and Outlook processes and to better understand the underlying drivers in the business
- Ad-hoc analysis for the Finance Director and Business unit Controllers and work on Ad-hoc projects
- Build and maintain partnership with key stakeholders and drive innovation, standardization and simplification
- 8+ years of previous experience in finance
- Strong analytical skills to deliver complex business cases and process improvements
- Communication skills and presentation skills
- Advanced excel skills and fluent English
- Advanced BPC/FDM skills
- Experience with Power BI and MS Access
- Experience with remote support (AMER)
Benefits and salary:
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Salary starting from: 2 500 Euro Gross / Month
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Finance-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R048871
Related Job Opportunities
- Fixed Assets Accouting Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA VAT Team Lead - Tax Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia