Financial Planning and Analysis AdvisorsBratislava, Slovakia 02/28/2019
Financial Planning and Analysis Advisors – Excellent learning environment with great career growth opportunities
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Field: Finance (FP&A)
Build your future now! Kick start your career as a FP&A Advisor with an IT industry leader that offers great opportunities to become a global finance professional, attractive salary and interesting benefits.
Dell Technologies - combined power of seven IT industry leaders: Dell, EMC, VMware, Pivotal, Secure Works and Virtustream, Individually and together, we enable true digital transformation and deliver game-changing advantages to our customers.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center of sales and customer support and transfer into a business center supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Bratislava FP&A Department is Dell’s number one FP&A HUBserving our business partners worldwide. Our team, as part of the Global FP&A organization, consistently delivers analytics and forward-thinking business aligned improvements to our processes, systems, controls and reporting capabilities.
We are looking for YOU to:
- Provide insightful and actionable analytics to help drive the business and strategic decisions
- Be heavily involved in budgeting, forecasting and outlook processes
- Perform ad hoc presentations and communicate results effectively
- Build and maintain partnership with key stakeholders
- Drive consistently efficiency and improvements
ARE YOU IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- You will have worked within a similar role (+4 years’ experience)
- You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or Accounting
- You are a strong communicator (both written and spoken English)
- You are able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- You have excellent system skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Attractive salarystarting from 1900 gross/month and various benefits
- Opportunities to work with senior Global and Regional business leaders
- Job Rotationsto gain experience across different functions and countries
- Learning from the best in classFP&A and Finance professionals
- Trainings, mentorship and internal programs to boost yourPersonal and Professional development
- Professional Accounting or FP&A Certifications
Related Job Opportunities
- Research&Development Inventory Planner Bratislava, Slovakia
- ISG Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia