G&A/ Global Benefits Opex AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 01/08/2020
G&A/ Global Benefits Opex Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center of sales and customer support and transfer into a business center supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
The G&A FP&A team is looking for Financial Analysis Advisor (I7) to join our team to support Operating Expense (OPEX) analysis. The primary responsibilities for this position are preparing annual budgets, Benefits/ G&A functions spend controlling and monthly G&A functions/ Benefits spend analyses. Our internal customers are HR/Security/Legal organizations and Accounting.
- Prepare annual operating plans and quarterly outlooks with input from business partners
- Prepare financial reporting packages and review results with business partners highlighting risks and opportunities
- Create adhoc reports based on business partner needs
- Review & approve G&A functions/ Global Benefits spend
- Create and submit cost center maintenance
- Work in Hyperion, Oracle, SAP and other enterprise tools
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/Excel/ect.)
- Previous Excel modeling and FP&A experience preferred
- Minimum 6 years experience in Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills a must (verbal, written and presentations)
- Experience with enterprise systems including Hyperion, Oracle and SAP
- A strong background in budgets and variance analysis since the position requires analyzing results
- Able to deal with ambiguity
Benefits and Salary:
Salary starting from 1900 Euro gross/month
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Fixed Assets Accouting Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA VAT Team Lead - Tax Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia