Global Marketing Operations & Analytics Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 05/30/2019
Global Marketing Operations & Analytics Senior Analyst
Do you easily recognize patterns in everyday activities? Do you think creativity and design belong in the same conversation with data and analytics? Let’s talk. We are looking to hire a self-driven and passionate marketing science expert who wants to use their programming and analytics background to transform B2B marketing analytics and operations. This individual will firmly represent not only what analytics and data is used in our organization, but why it’s relevant and how we continue to optimize our environment to truly be insights-driven.
We are transforming Marketing at Dell. Come join the best and the brightest to bring “Personalization at Scale” vision to life. Leveraging Dell Technology intellectual property, we are building one of the worlds largest customer data lake bringing billions customer contacts and data together to drive our digital transformation. If you love changing the status quo, and empowering the curious to engineer marketing excellence - we invite the curious to join our Global Marketing Operations team.
- You will be responsible for driving data engineering capabilities to turn data into actionable insights, applying data science to predict and model future outcomes.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management; assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Deep expertise on data sources, required transformations, quality, consistency, velocity, access
- Document mapping for all required data resources for Modeling; ensure that data is cleansed, available and formatted to be consumed by marketing models
- Provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize modeling speed, stability, and outputs
- Deliver on analytics roadmap, while always identifying new opportunities and prioritization recommendations while partnering with Product Managers and engineers to implement them.
- Establish relationships with key business partners/Points of Contact to accelerate issues fix
- Develop and Maintain self-service capabilities for Business KPI drill-down needs (OLAP, TOLAP)
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years experience in Data or BI engineering dealing with large complex data scenarios, including experience in marketing/data analytics, or similar role using data, programming languages (SQL, R, etc.) and information to drive business recommendations
- Experience with data processing and software development in one or more languages, such as Python, C, etc.
- Proven ability to work with varied data infrastructures – including relational databases.
- Ability to translate strategic vision into data/information requirements and synthesize complex data into direct insights and recommendations
- Understanding and familiarity with main MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Polished written and oral communicator – communicate clearly and concisely (English).
- Superior interpersonal skills to drive cross-functional collaboration and lead change initiatives
- Creative, innovative, analytical and collaborative
- Highly organized, design-minded and detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Thrive in ambiguity & work with a global team across various time-zones.
Salary starting from: 1500 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to influence plans and activities that bring game-changing products into the global spotlight, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R81125
Related Job Opportunities
- Displays & Clients Peripherals Medium Business Merchandising Manager-EMEA Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA CSG Alliances & Partner Management Operations Lead Bratislava, Slovakia
- Merchandising Advisor for Consumer and Small Business - Germany and Switzerland Bratislava, Slovakia