Senior data analyst - marketing dataBratislava, Slovakia 10/14/2019
Senior data analyst - marketing data
Do you easily recognize patterns in everyday activities? Do you think creativity and design belong in the same conversation with data and analytics? Let’s talk. We are looking to hire a self-driven and passionate marketing science expert who wants to use their analytics background to transform B2B marketing analytics and operations. This individual will represent analytics used in our organization and demonstrate its relevance to optimize marketing activities through insights-driven decisions.
We are transforming Marketing at Dell. Come join the best and the brightest to make “digital transformation” real. Using Dell big data technologies and best of breed products, we unite business problems and data science within one of the world’s largest data lakes to drive fast time to value solutions. If you love changing the status quo and empowering the curious to engineer marketing excellence - we invite you to join our Global Marketing Operations team.
Before we can drive human progress with our game-changing products we must first attract human attention. Marketing Operations teams are integral to shaping our approach. They work in close partnership with teams that specialize in segment marketing, global operations, product management, customer relationship marketing and finance. In collaboration, they build both demand plans for whole product families and specific marketing plans for particular products or segments. Outlining approaches as well as specific activities, they are key to establishing, enhancing and distinguishing Dell product placement within a competitive global market. It’s all about standing out.
- You will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights, applying analytics to model outcomes.
- Provide ad hoc analytics on key datasets and source systems for business stakeholders. Systems and datasets include Salesforce, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Allocadia, social media, media impressions/clicks
- Deliver on analytics roadmap, including metrics and dashboards, while always identifying new opportunities and prioritizing recommendations.
- Act as an internal advisor for business partners to diagnose, recommend and implement reporting solutions that support analytics initiatives in multiple business areas to solve problems, answer questions and drive insights
- Establish relationships with key business partners/Points of Contact
- Drive requirements for the creation of self-service capabilities for Business KPI drill-down
- Build processes supporting data transformations that meet business requirements and helping to drive towards transformation onto future customer engagement platform.
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Engineering, Economics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years experience in BI (business intelligence) and analysis, including experience with Power BI or Tableau and Excel, to drive business recommendations
- Proven ability to work with varied data infrastructures – including relational databases, using SQL
- Ability to synthesize complex data into direct insights and recommendations
- Understanding and familiarity with main MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Polished written and oral communicator – communicate clearly and concisely (English).
- Experience with marketing analytics
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Thrive in ambiguity & work with a global team across various time-zones; quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
Salary starting from: 1500 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to influence plans and activities that bring game-changing products into the global spotlight, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R81125
Related Job Opportunities
- Global Networking Product Line Operations Manager Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA ISG Product Offer Manager Bratislava, Slovakia
- Marketing Graduate opportunities Bratislava, Slovakia