HR Site Lead for Bratislava & HR Consultant for Slovakia & AdriaticsBratislava, Slovakia 12/09/2019
HR Site Lead Bratislava & HR Consultant for Slovakia & Adriatic Region
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an HR Consultant in our Regional HR Team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Business change, leadership succession planning, effective team member relations – all are key issues in a forward-thinking business such as Dell. Our HR Generalists are at the heart of it all, playing an integral role in the organization. We lead the planning and implementation of high-value, quality human resources programs, practices and procedures for people at all levels. We’re also trusted to advise company leaders on HR policy and programs, recommending decisions in line with the company’s strategic direction.
Act as HR Site Lead for Bratislava site. Partner with local Site Leaders and Site Leadership Team in setting up and implementing Site People Strategy. In Slovakia and Adriatic countries, work closely with local managers in all levels (from Team Leader to Vice President) and consult them in their people topics, providing solutions for individuals or teams. Lead Site Talent Development Program locally created and driven.
- Develops, implements and administers company programs and analyzes business challenges and HR programs to identify improvement opportunities
- Understands all applicable governmental regulations and advocates compliance requirements
- Provides consulting and business partnering to leaders in achieving company objectives
- Responsible for coordinating and administering activities in several human resources functions such as employment, labor relations, compensation, learning and organization development, diversity, records, benefits and team member services
- Counsels team members concerning work-related problems
- Reviews and explains HR policies and programs to the organization assigned
- Assists with the roll-out of updated or new HR programs and initiatives
- May assist in the formulation of various HR policies and procedures
- Participates as key driver in human resource policy and program development in partnership with other senior human resource staff and provides support to a large and/or complex group within the organization
- Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a section or department with accountability for results in terms of costs, strategies and employees
- Monitors projects to ensure completion on schedule and within budget
- Serve as lead point of contact for assigned countries on large/complex projects or programs
- Strong HR professional experience within the international environment (global companies) OR 10+ years experience in the role of Manager
- General HR acumen (HR processes, local legislation, HR products)
- Partnering & Consulting skills
- Strong facilitation & team dynamics competencies
- Communication & Presentation on advanced level
- Strong relationship / interaction competency
- Team coordination skills (expected to have 2 team members to coordinate)
- Project management skills are welcomed
- Change management skills are welcomed
Salary starting from: 3 200,- EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Human-Resources Job ID: R048572