Incentive team, Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 02/26/2019
Incentive Team, Senior Analyst
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
- Manage end to end sales commissions process for countries/functions under your scope respecting deadlines as per SCP calendar and payroll calendar. Be subject matter expert in commissions area, maintain commissions Data in the tool, including target, draws load, perform regular sanity checks to ensure accuracy, keep track of all back up documentation as per RKG policy
- Validate and load manual adjustments to commissions tool, ensure compliances, research and resolve errors, accurately calculate achievements and commission pay out per individuals respecting SCP and payroll deadlines. Complete pay review & resolve issues before commissions submission to payroll
- Business partnering with Senior management, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, HR ; payroll, provide them with accurate and timely information & follow up on the issues, interact with Sales and Finance population and resolve autonomously the majority of questions and potential conflicts regarding SCP; escalate to own management and Business Management as necessary
- Perform analysis on sales commissions to support management understanding and decision making, as part of the commission Team support team work and backfill each other when needed, train junior team members
- Ensure process compliance to the commission’s rules, support exception review process, actively participate or lead Global commissions related projects and process improvement activity
- Prefer Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills, good organization and Time management skills, comfort around higher management, integrity and trust
- Analytical and detail oriented profile, focus on process improvement, extensive excel skills
- Comfort with changing environment and able to work under the pressure and within tight deadlines
- Be able to handle variety of complex tasks, working with partial/conflicting data and providing less obvious solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English
Salary starting from: 1500 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R53568
Related Job Opportunities
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia