Inside Sales Account Manager (with German)
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our sales people are the driving force behind Dell. Through the daily communication with both private and corporate customers we are gradually increasing Dell’s market share in Europe. Whether new or regular customers we support them in choosing the right hardware, software and service solutions. Inside Sales is a fast growing and constantly developing department. If you are interested in the world of IT and stereotype work bores you, Inside Sales Team in Bratislava is the right place to be.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will work with the Dell Core Sales Team and Business Partners across functions to build customer relationship, detect customer opportunities, build pipeline and generate business growth within a targeted set of acquisition accounts.
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s IT solutions to Acquisition customers.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
- Develops account plans and strategies to activate and develop customer accounts.
- Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
- Stays informed of current industry trends and applies them to the customer’s business environment to help solve specific customer challenges in targeted industries.
- Proactively uses customer business insight and relationship marketing programs to reach out and develop customer accounts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Very good German & English communication skills, written and spoken.
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
- Experience working with Microsoft suite of software including Salesforce.com.
- Enterprise technology sales experience is essential.
Salary starting from: 1110 EUR gross fix pay + 475 EUR gross variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bratislava Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.