Inside Sales Coach – Services (Germany CSB)
Primary Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Inside Sales Coach – Services (Germany CSB)
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultancy during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
Join us as a Inside Product Specialist on our Inside Sales team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Product Specialist, you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
- Responsibility for growing capabilities within Germany CSB with specific focus on Small Business direct sales to sell Dell Services offerings for the Germany CSB business
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for Dells services product offerings
- Partner with core sales agents and managers to develop and communicate creative and effective strategies and rep-level action plans to grow services
- Influence agent behavior to improve service attach rates and SRUs
- Report performance on a weekly basis with clearly stated actions to address any under-performing metrics
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to influence individual and group performance via coaching and relationship-building
- Minimum 5 years Dell and/or other sales experience
- Knowledge of the Dell sales model, specifically as applied through direct sales
- Fluent German & English language
- Great communication skills, Attention to detail, Self-motivated and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of applicable Dell Services and is able to identify how these products align to customer needs
Salary starting from: 1570€/monthly fix + 670€/monthly variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#ProfesiaJob ID: R099484