Intercompany Accounting Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 04/18/2019
Intercompany Accounting Sr. Analyst
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
• Ensures assigned journal entries are recorded timely in line with set deadlines and properly documented based on Dell policies
• Leads Accounting Projects to improve processes within Accounting
• Prepares, analyzes and reviews aging of IC transactions
• Supports monthly IC accounts reconciliation process
• Responds to internal IC accounting inquiries and assists other departments with IC issues
• Provides support and expert guidance to business partners as required
• Assessment and improvement of controls processes
• Support rollouts of new strategic tools that impact intercompany processes
• Min 3 years of experience in Finance, ideally in complex Accounting
• Fluent English
• Ability to setup or fully redesign a process
• Oracle accounting system experiences
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc)
• ACCA/SYMA/CIMA certification in progress/completed is an advantage
• Additional language skills
Salary starting from: 1550 EUR gross monthly
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyJob Family: Finance-Job-Family-Group Accounting Job ID: R99794
Related Job Opportunities
- Research&Development Inventory Planner Bratislava, Slovakia
- ISG Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia