ISG Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 11/08/2019
ISG Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our ISG FP&A team in Bratislava.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- Supports ISG Spend Lead on OPEX and Capex consolidations & deliverables.
- Runs weekly ISG HC reporting - Aggregates data; prepares ISG consolidated dashboards.
- Controller for ISG Other/Central funding.
- ISG Cost Center Maintenance.
- Develop spend forecast models.
- rives RPA projects.
- Systems: SME on OPEX/CAPEX Planning and Reporting (HPT, Juno, JAT, Ariba, SAP, etc.)
- Tools: MS Office; OPEX Datamart; RPA
- Strong collaboration & organization skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Salary Starting from 1500 Euro Gross/Month
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Finance Job ID: R044004
Related Job Opportunities
- Research&Development Inventory Planner Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- Accounts Receivable Specialist with German Bratislava, Slovakia