Junior Machine Learning DeveloperBratislava, Slovakia 01/09/2020
Junior Machine Learning Developer
DELL Data Science Factory is looking for Skilled Machine learning Develop to Join the AI Journey. We are building A.I. as service bringing analytics capabilities to point of action for DELL Technologies .
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Pivotal Principles.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives.
There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
Join us to become a part of a global analytics team focused on development and optimization of Dell’s Commercial Online Experience applications. The Dell Digital analytics team is responsible for insights and recommendations to optimize usable interface designs across applications by applying a user-centered, iterative design process. Collects behavioral data from end users and customers to identify problems, and/or insights that impact product design and development.
- Based on givenproblem to solveidentify , design and build best dataModel that enables diagnostic at actionable level
- Define and Modelkey variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
- Collect and transform unstructured data into actionableinsight (ETL, Machine learning , stat tool, math)
- Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python)
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships for data science projects
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field;
- Expert in Building Machine learningalgorithm ( e.g. Regression, Clustering , Neural Network, Anomaly/Deviation detection )
- Statistical and data modelling with Python and/ or R
- Proficient in Data Mining, Data transformation and Database building ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata, Hadoop )
- Ability to deliver clear and concise presentations to senior management on top of complex analytics
- Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Creative Problem solving approach
- Large experience in machine learning and especially building solution thru Neural Network is a plus
- Hadoop and Big Data experienced in drivingreal time analytics
Salary starting from: 1600 eur gross/month
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- Relocation Support: One time financial contribution
- Health and Insurance Support
- Meal vouchers fully covered
- Flexible working hours – home office
- Volunteering & Community involvement
- Gym in the house & sport activities
- Canteen & Cafeterias in the house
- Language courses
- Product Purchase Plan & Practical Discounts
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Data-Science-&-Analytics Job ID: R35944
Related Job Opportunities
- Modeling & Customer Intelligence Big Data Developer Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Plays Program Manager Bratislava, Slovakia
- AI Data Scientist Advisor/Sr. Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia