To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Legal Operations Sr. Project Manager
Bratislava, SlovakiaApply Now
Technology & Process Optimization & Innovation Program Manager
From commercial contracts to cyber security, IP to ethical practices – Legal teams at Dell Technologies always have new, interesting and complex challenges to tackle. Legal Operations provides all the administrative, reporting and program management support they need to succeed. Whether focused locally, regionally or globally, Legal Operations professionals develop plans, oversee programs and processes and maintain records. They review legal data, provide policy information and legal advice across the organization and manage a wide range of legal business matters. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Technology & Process Optimization & Innovation Program Manager on our Legal Operations team.
This is a full-time legal department position dedicated to driving fulfillment of the goals of the legal department's process and technology optimization initiative. This individual will act as the department’s Technology & Process Optimization & Innovation Program Manager across the portfolio of technology & process optimization initiatives across Legal.
This role requires someone who has vast experience in process optimization and is technology savvy, results-driven with advanced project management experience, and able to direct project teams in a complex evolving technology environment.
- Develop and manage project plans and coordinate across multiple projects
- Identify risks and issues and develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Proactively manage and monitor the execution of deliverables and statuses
- Manage the critical path, dependencies, and contingencies
- Partner with the broader Legal Strategy & Operations team, as well as the broader Legal team, building client understanding, managing change, confidence, and enthusiastic acceptance for proposed solutions
- Operate within a collaborative environment with highly motivated colleagues and interacts with all parts of the department and supporting departments at Dell
- Identify opportunities and then develop and execute plans to increase global legal team productivity and efficiency through the use of technology solutions and process optimization best-practices
- Initial focus areas will include leading the efforts to: leverage and maximize value of legal work product and expertise; eliminate unnecessary redundancies; streamline or automate handling of routine matters to increase efficiency or capacity; contribute to development or enhancement of client self-service tools; confirm and promote related best practices
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Strong experience with process optimization, business process and/or data workflows
- Experience building/implementing large-scale global programs around technology/tools to enable a business function
- Strategically agile; adapts well to change
- Thought leader with strong communication skills; articulate and able to modulate communications based on audience
- Incredible drive for results, meticulous attention to detail and exception sense of quality, personally accountability
- Ability to demystify complex activities and convey in a simple, straight forward manner
- Intentional focus on building great relationships, values diverse perspectives, lives our purpose and values, and is recognized as someone people want to work with
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project management experience within a corporate legal department, law firm or legal vendor firm
- Other Project Management certificates
- Six Sigma Certification or other process optimization experience/expertise
Salary starting from: 3 760 EUR monthly gross
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R065133