Marketing Operations Infrastructure AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 07/09/2019
Marketing Operations Infrastructure Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The EMEA Marketing Ops Data Steward Advisor will be assisting on a day to day basis the Infrastructure & Innovation lead by being responsible for implementing and running data governance processes to ensure fitness of data elements - both the content and metadata. Scope of the work will be managing metadata and processes to ensure proper use of data being read, created, collected, reported, updated or deleted.
The Data steward will work with our various EMEA Marketing Ops stakeholders but also Global Marketing Ops & PINE team members and also external vendors / agencies.
The candidate will demonstrate high solid knowledge & skills in terms of marketing / sales data attributes & measurement as well as some solid data management skills (Excel, SQL, Python…..)
This role is a central pillar of the CRM, Infrastructure & Innovation team that will contribute to the Dell technologies company digital transformation and acceleration.
- Support the team with ad hoc reporting requests as well as consultative support for strategic priorities to ensure objectives are met
- Create a robust process for ongoing maintenance of core marketing operations infrastructure – marketing ops web portal, market intelligence portal, tableau dashboards.
- On-going interaction with global privacy team to follow up on GDPR requests and work with marketing ops team to ensure implementation of outputs and best practices.
- Work with vendors to develop new feeds to the Global Marketing Database. Enhance and automate such feeds as well as work with teams to develop ongoing visualization tools in Tableau or Power BI as required.
- Simplify/Facilitate access & adoption to Marketing and Digital Data
- Data Stewardship profile in which SQL programming skills are advantage.
- Project Management, autonomy, think out of the box: be able to find/test/Pilot any temporary solution for current need who can’t be done in our marketing database during expected timelines
- Build collaborative cross-functional relationships and handle multiple task
- Ability to prioritize requirements from multiple sources whilst setting clear expectations of deliverable to all parties
- Data scientist qualifications & experience in which SQL programming skills are advantage.
- Computer diploma/degree is preferred.
Salary starting from: 1900 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us use pricing to maximize sales and market penetration, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R41652
Related Job Opportunities
- Displays & Clients Peripherals Medium Business Merchandising Manager-EMEA Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA CSG Alliances & Partner Management Operations Lead Bratislava, Slovakia
- Merchandising Advisor for Consumer and Small Business - Germany and Switzerland Bratislava, Slovakia