Merchandising Retail Senior Advisor
Primary Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Merchandising Retail Senior Advisor
Dell Technologies products drive human progress. Which means, as a member of our Merchandising team, you’ll get to do something special. You’ll drive the success of products which help people and businesses break new ground. At the same time, you’ll power the growth of our unique organization so we can keep innovating for a better future. Managing a product throughout its lifecycle, our Merchandising professionals translate business goals into product strategies, assortments and specifications. It’s their vision that simultaneously fulfills company strategy and customer needs.
Join us as a Senior Merchandising Advisor on our Merchandising team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Merchandising Advisor, you will define and execute a technical plan to support assigned product lines, utilizing market analysis to craft assortment and pricing strategy. You will drive the top and bottom line, optimizing all aspects of the portfolio P&L working in the go to market execution for the CSB retail organization.
• Develop and support the merchandising vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of goals and objectives
• Apply a thoughtful combination of marketing levers to drive sell-in and ensure sell-through, enabling smooth inventory transitions and migrating excess supply
• Utilize media agencies and other external vendors to establish a solid go-to-market strategy that delivers on revenue, units and margin; support weekly regional alignment with Sales and operations
• Use customer and market research, usage/segmentation and market analysis to create assortment decisions and improvements; support EMEA team with product setups
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives, working closely with marketing to launch products and ensure adoption
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 years of related experience as a technology merchandising specialist
• A deep understanding of customer needs, the product and the external landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft office tools (especially Excel)
• An innovative and creative spirit, to enjoy the considerable diversity of the role
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maximize relationships, positively influencing all colleagues and partners
• Bachelor’s degree and background working in retail and with customers
• Demonstrated financial acumen and operational experience
Salary starting from: 2700 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#ProfesiaJob ID: R095848