OMS- Order Management Site PMBratislava, Slovakia 11/07/2019
Order Management Site Project Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Order Management Site Project Manager on our Order Management team in Bratislava.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers
- Verifies and reviews the accuracy of online and offline orders
- Interfaces with and supports both internal and/or external customers. Researches customer problems and delivers solutions
- Completes order requirements and checks the price and quantity of each item listed. May facilitate an order audit and quality control process
- Liaises with cross-functional teams to drive velocity, backlog management and frictionless rate.
- May drive order processing efficiencies or sales operations process improvements through various projects.
- 5+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree
- Responsible for coordinating, conducting and documenting the most complex order management projects and communicating results to management. May provide workflow management coaching and feedback for order management representatives
- May audit emails/orders of agents and formulate corrective actions. Also may monitor and assist in ramping of new hires. Assists in setting the operational and strategic direction for the team
- May work with global cross-functional teams. Proactively calls out improvement areas and works with leadership and other teams for process improvement. Develops and approves new policies and procedures for the department
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
Salary starting from: 1865 EUR monthly
- Order Management experience
- Project Management experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R043953
Related Job Opportunities
- Marketing Product Owner Bratislava, Slovakia
- Campaign Audience Selection Lead, Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- PINE Customer intelligence & Data Modeling Sales Plays Program Manager Bratislava, Slovakia