On line Product MerchandiserBratislava, Slovakia 07/10/2019
On line Product Merchandiser
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of site changes, offer updates, merchandising placement, partner messaging etc. using ticket-request tools, and ensuring execution with all stakeholders
- Optimize and quality assure content on all Dell.com; manage the purchase path, deliver merchandising of offers according to briefing and oversee offer positioning and messaging
- Quality assure translated merchandising and work with online implementation teams to review copy-text and make recommendations for improvement
- Participate in the New Product Launch process in Online Direct – involving taking full end-to-end ownership of the local Online aspects of making a new product live on our website
- Ensure the website complies with any 3rd party agreements in place with vendors and that merchandising of 3rd parties does not take away from customer experience
- Be the main bridge point between local country business stakeholders and local online SME’s and IT teams for any upgrades, enhancements, fixes, and new changes affecting the site and store
- Fluent in English essential, German language skills is an advantage
- Excellent team player, contributor and supporter with strong attention to detail, drive for results and the ability to self-motivate
- Experience in technology marketing and delivering effective messaging online
- Solid understanding of the online business and ability to think outside the box creatively
- Process and project management experience with ability to manage multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Excellent people and communication skills – the role involves liaising and negotiating with multiple stakeholders
Salary starting from: 1 986 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.Job Family: Digital-&-Web Job ID: R84692