Online Content ManagementBratislava, Slovakia 09/04/2019
Online Content Management
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The EMEA Premier Commercial online team is looking for a highly motivated and autonomous individual contributor to join our team as an Online Content Advisor. This role is responsible for merchandising and optimization of the EMEA Premier websites.
- Manage day-to-day execution of campaigns, pathing & navigation improvements, offer promotion, and online initiatives
- Use data and project agility to maximize of conversion, revenue-per-visit, and margin-per-visit metrics
- Deliver a high degree of output quality through critical problem-solving skills in a highly ambiguous and fluid environment
- Work daily with the EMEA merchandizing organization (local), online merchandisers and with design team to develop site assets as part of promotional campaigns
- Partner with brand & sales teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in digital marketing cross functional teams
- The candidate will require: strong problem and issue resolution skills, leadership, ability to motivate teams on cross-functional projects, excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to interact with executives to provide updates, manage escalations, and make executive recommendations. Ability to work independently and influence resource across other Business domains is important to be successful in this role
- Review and optimize site pages for internal and natural search
- Strong language skills English is a must and any other EMEA language is a real asset
- Understanding of product launch and product life cycle management
- Knowledge of relevant project management methodology would be desirable
Salary starting from: 1900 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Job Family: Digital-&-Web Job ID: R031085