Order Management Specialist with GermanBratislava, Slovakia 11/04/2019
Order Management Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Order Management Specialist on our Order Management team in Bratislava.
It’s not just our products that break the mold. The way we fulfil orders to our customers does too. Our Order Management team takes charge of the end-to-end order management and processing of products, services and solutions received via sales staff and direct customers. We verify and review the accuracy of online and offline orders and determine the appropriate method of order processing to support the needs of the business.
- Oversees the Order Management workflow to ensure highest quality and productivity in processing of orders
- Drives team goals through the coordination of work
- Assists the team in resolving the more complex issues
- Works on complex order entry projects, rollouts, on-line and services
- Involved in support type functions, stats, documentation of policy and procedures, reporting and research, and occasional order entry. May be involved in workflow distribution and quota assignments
- English and German advanced
- Strong communication skills
- Understands order management processes
- Developing understanding of corporate systems and processes
- Attention to the detail
Salary starting from: 1110 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R043384
Related Job Opportunities
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia