Partner Management Operations, AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 01/09/2020
Partner Management Operations, Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
- Leads the EMEA Direct Onsite service Logistics operations (fit Logistics hub network, parts collection & return process, etc.);
- Cooperates with EMEA Logistics organization in order to identify and drive process improvements;
- Manages Logistics ops. performance with Dell Service partners in order to deliver respective KPI targets;
- Supports and cooperates with GDF Partner Managers;
- Ad hoc reporting & reports analyses;
- Operates the GDF Escalation tools in order to handle low/medium level escalations;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing Partner Operations and Performance
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written) & good communication skills
- Ability to focus on daily operations and driving daily performance with Partners;
- Analytical skills with proven ability to be able to validate various type of information and be able to draw conclusions from it;
- Self-motivated, proactive and ability to work on own initiative, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing Operations Projects and Improvement initiatives
- Other languages of advantage
Salary starting from: 1 870 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Business-Support Global-Services Job ID: R050161
Related Job Opportunities
- Work from home – Order processing with German language Bratislava, Slovakia
- Internship Global Deployment and Field Services Bratislava, Slovakia
- Data Analysis Advisor EMEA Bratislava, Slovakia