Partner Program Specialist - CEEBratislava, Slovakia 09/23/2019
Partner Program Specialist - CEE
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The Dell Technologies Partner Program Specialist (PPS) is part of the EMEA Channel Strategy & Program team and reports to the regional Channel Program Manager with a dotted line to the regional channel lead in their assigned geography. Partner Program Specialists are subject matter experts on Dell Technologies Partner Program (aligned to regions/tiers) and are responsible for the awareness, adoption and execution of the program within our tiered partner base, focus partner groups and distributors. Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Partner Program Management and Enablement: Responsible for cross-functional management of the Dell Technology Partner Program through its entire life-cycle to achieve Channel goals in a given geography. This is achieved by the education of DELL Technology channel teams on the partner program enabling them to:
- Articulate to partners and distributors the vision, strategy and value of the program, it’s structure, requirements and benefits
- Drive the adoption of partner programs and competencies within their assigned partner accounts to accelerate partners to and through metal tiers and cross LOB
- Drive partner tier compliance to audit requirements through performance status reviews
- Partner Program Development: Prioritize with key regional stakeholders’ strategic initiatives and global programs by working with regional teams and partners to identify program enhancements/developments and feedback to global program teams.
- Must have fluent English + min. one additional regional language [CEE]
- Knowledge of all Dell Technologies Partner Program or equivalent competitor program
- Excellent knowledge of local channel partner eco-system
- Excellent communicator & relationship builder
- 3+ years’ experience in channel position
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic team member
- Creative communication ability
Salary starting from: 2000 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R033669
Related Job Opportunities
- CSB Cycle Planning Operations Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA Budget and Vendor Funding Coordinator Bratislava, Slovakia
- CSB DE Marketing Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia