Pricing Operations Sr. Advisor - Database maintenanceBratislava, Slovakia 10/16/2019
Pricing Operations Advisor - Database maintenance
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a
Sr. Advisor, Pricing on our EI Pricing team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell maintains a competitive market position.
The Pricing team is committed to deliver the best value to our customers while optimizing profit for the company. The Pricing operations team is the competitive and business intelligence center to support the rapid growth in Enterprise Infrastructure Solution, comprising of both Dell EMC Upgrades and Extend Technologies. The ultimate goal of regional pricing manager is to improve the profit performance of the regional business by balancing the growth and profit across a complex and varied portfolio.
- Understand the pricing complexity and establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for pricing operation.
- Maintain and update pricing master files (SQL/excel) to support cross-regional and cross-LOB pricing implementation.
- Maintain and update pricing index files (SQL/excel) to facilitate pricing cross-regional and cross LOB pricing auditing.
- Update and publish competition report (WAPP, Tableau) and ad hoc business analytics reporting (Power BI)
- Monitor industry trends on data intelligence and analytics. Collaborate with other engineers and other engineering and business groups.
- Work and collaborate with other members of the Data Intelligence teams to develop tools and services.
- Education (bachelor’s degree or higher) in Business analysis, Marketing research, data science or data engineering
- 4-5 years' experience in Data or BI engineering dealing with large complex data scenarios
- Proven ability to work with the relational database, e.g. SQL, Access
- Proficient in BI tools including Tableau, Power BI (SAS, R is a plus)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and detail-orientated
- Ability to work in a global team environment, Strong Problem-solving ability and work independently and to engage multiple projects simultaneously
Salary starting from: 2400 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R032641
Related Job Opportunities
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia