Query and Issue Management Process EngineerBratislava, Slovakia 11/06/2019
Query and Issue Management Process Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Process Engineer on our Sales Operations team in Bratislava.
The Query and Issue Management Process Engineer will be an integral member of our operations team focused on simplifying and streamlining our Customer Care processes, all while driving a continuous improvement mindset within our operation. We are looking for someone who can apply QMS and Process Engineering approaches to Customer Service Operations. This individual will have direct impact on our agents; as well as our customers, partners and sales team experience. This individual will be leveraging state of the art technology along with their expertise to continuously improve our operations. This individual will be responsible for improving the processes at the location where they reside.
They will also engage regionally, globally and cross functionally with other QIM Process Engineers and our Process, Transformation and Automation and Quality organization to ensure we can continue to remove variability from our processes, drive continuous improvement, implement new technologies and processes, all while ensure we continue to deliver an excellent customer experience. This individual will have the opportunity to work on both Transformation and Run the Business efforts, as well as shape the operations processes to a globally aligned (80/20) framework. Individual will have exposure to Sr. Level leadership within QIM and OMS as they play a critical role in our future state success.
To be successful in this role, this individual will:
- Analyze data on relevant project metrics and trends in audit findings, customer surveys and draws inferences as well as identifies corrective, preventative and improvement action plans to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Set direction and leads deployment of processes and best practice implementations within the region
- Provide consulting around processes, conduct process training
- Define and implement key process improvements at site/regional level
- Be involved in the study, analysis and deployment of org wide tools
- Review process training course-ware, bring in improvements, perform other duties as required
- Execute transactional process designs and programs to support the company strategy across multiple layers of organization
- Develop business cases, ROI analytics, impact analysis and prioritization requirements for program selection
- Translate opportunities to process steps, organizational design, and tool requirements
- Identify and execute document current state "as-is" and "to be" process flows, system flows, and data flows
- Coordinate across the region to determine impacts from implementation of future state solutions
- Understand best in class capabilities in the industry and leverage knowledge to drive future capability road-maps
- Partner with various organizations to ensure alignment, be a strong partner to regions to understand business needs and drive automation where possible
Measures of success:
- Implementation process improvements, automation and simplification
- Clear achievement of agreed measures of success
- Demonstrable program sustainability and scalability
- Achievement of OMS strategic and performance goals
- 9+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree OR 5+ years with a Master’s degree OR 2+ years with a PhD
- Fluent English written & spoken
- Great analytical skills
Salary starting from: 2565 EUR monthly gross
Job Family: Sales-Operations Engineering
Job ID: R043810
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- System Engineer Distribution HU, CZ and SK Multiple Locations
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia