Recruitment InternshipBratislava, Slovakia 11/26/2019
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Talent Acquisition – recruiting team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell and recruiting new people to our global teams. You have an opportunity to join team of 30 people in Bratislava and start your journey in HR. This is your chance to familiarize yourself with such global company, get in touch with managers all over the world, work on interesting assignment and much more. Are you in?
• Pre-selection and pre-screening calls of candidates for marketing positions, language assessment and organization of interviews
• Communication with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
• Administrative activities connected to recruitment
• Direct search & job advertisements management
• Participation in projects, career fairs, university events
• Student of Slovak University in 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
• Active English (both written and communication)
• Ability to work 20 hours/week within the period of minimum 1 year
• Highly organized and efficient personality, able to set your priorities and manage your time
• Ability to process confidential information and take ownership of given tasks
• Proactive and positive attitude toward work
• Dynamic and representative behavior
• Ability to handle with stress and multitasking
• HR soul who would like to stay in this department in the future
• Prior experience with recruitment would be an advantage
Salary: 5 EUR gross/hourly
We offer additional education & trainings, fully funded meal vouchers, 20 days of holiday per year, 2 cafes, canteen, in-house gym, gaming room, extra events organized by company (Blood donation, Charity activities etc.), monthly team breakfast and other team events and much more.
If you can help provide a strong pipeline of qualified candidates who can take us forward into the future, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Human-Resources Job ID: R45806
Related Job Opportunities
- HR Site Lead for Bratislava & HR Consultant for Slovakia & Adriatics Bratislava, Slovakia