Business Operations Sr. AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 11/19/2019
Business Operations Sr. Analyst
The Inventory Planner will join the Engineering Planning team under ISG Finance. The team collectively owns the planning function for over $400M of assets used in the development and testing of ISG leading products, including but not limited to PowerMax, Unity XT, Isilon and Data Protection. This is a great opportunity to learn the ISG product portfolio, the R&D development cycle, get exposure to various teams across the company like Product Management, Manufacturing, Engineering Lab Operations, Customer Solution Centers, ISG Finance controllers, and develop organizational, analytical, communication and leadership skills.
- Partner with various engineering Business units located worldwide to better manage and reduce inventory/capital requirements. Collaborate effectively with management and other stakeholder organizations including: manufacturing, procurement, program management.
- Understand assigned Business unit product roadmaps, provide valid inventory guidance and manage supportability feedback of all large orders between MFG and engineering.
- Develop, maintain and distribute inventory reporting for the functional operation supported, and contribute to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives and follow established directions.
- Analyze data and reporting to identity trends and/or concerns. Escalate concerns to ensure timely resolution. Develop and drive inventory reductions activities to gain efficiencies and cost savings.
- Maintain metrics of activity within the area, track all material for age and minimum revision and provide resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope.
- Ability to analyze information, draw accurate conclusions, organization skills and a team player
- Sense of urgency, results driven. Able to leverage/lead cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter. Takes the initiative in problem solving and driving results. High level attention to detail and good communication – written & verbal
- Works under minimal direction. Contributes to the development of organizations goals and objectives.
- Advanced Level of Analytics & Reporting as well as ability to take ownership of issues through to resolution
- Experience with the following systems: SAP, Tableau
Benefits and Salary
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Salary starting from: 1500 Euro Gross / Month
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Advisor, Financial Planning & Analysis (Support Services) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Global Services FP&A Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Financial Analysis Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia