RSA Senior Sales EngineerBratislava, Slovakia 01/14/2020
Vienna, Bratislava or Prague
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role is responsible for providing presales consultancy for RSA, working closely with the account manager to help meet revenue, customer satisfaction requirements & develop customer understanding of the RSA portfolio. The SE owns the technology relationships and provides technology thought leadership in the security market. They are responsible for the execution of all technical interaction of the customer engagements, acting as a security evangelist, with a clear technical architectural & sales execution plan.
To support the sales organization the individual will provide support for product demonstrations, technical discussions, RFI, RFP, partner training, knowledge transfer, and general information security best practices. The SE will provide architectural designs, best practices, technical explanations and integration support. The SE will also be the key individual articulating RSA solutions within the Dell Technologies ecosystem and engaging with the wider Dell Technologies presales teams.
- Maintain a forward looking technical plan for the accounts.
- Jointly develop a multi-year well qualified pipeline with the account manager which is visible in SFDC.
- Drive growth in all aspects of the RSA portfolio offering.
- Drive the technical presales process and act as a technical resource for the Sales team.
- Deliver technical presentations to audiences of up to 100 people.
- Proven Presales Information technology experience across industry verticals.
- Able and willing to speak to live audiences and discuss topics related to general security solutions, applied security practices, security and corporate compliance, etc. as well as provide training and instruction.
- Able to handle complex situation and take decision accordingly.
- Experience of a business outcomes sales methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to balance the desire for “technical excellence” and commercial requirements.
- CISSP or similar is highly desirable.
- Experience in the following is advantageous, but not a pre-requisite
- SOC : Security Operations Centers
- GRC : Governance risk and Compliance
- SIEM – Security Information and Event Management tools
- Authentication: Basic authentication, two factor authentication e.g RSA SecurID , biometrics, smart cards, SMS authentication
- Identity and Access Management solutions
- E-Commerce anti-fraud technologies
Salary starting from: 3 103€/monthly fix pay + 1 330€/monthly variable pay
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
LIPRIORITY LIEMEA61Job Family: Engineering Sales Sales-Engineer Job ID: R053810
Related Job Opportunities
- Finance Business Partner, Sales Ops (I6) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Inside Sales Representative ACD with German (Consumer) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Operations Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia