Sales Operations Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 09/17/2019
Sales Operations Senior Analyst
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our Sales Operations team in Bratislava.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Work with sales on GDPR compliance and process mapping
- Work on Projects and programs to reduce revenue leakages and drive positive CE
- Actively participates in process improvement programs cross- functionally
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters
- 2-4 years’ experience in high performance sales, finance, business intelligence, or sales operations organization
- Microsoft Access and SQL experience a plus
- Advanced organizing, planning, and analytical skill set
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives with cross functional teams
- Detail oriented, expertise with Microsoft Excel, advanced level preferred
Salary starting from: 1465 EUR/ monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales Job ID: R034158
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Representative (Chat Small Business Team) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia