Sales Planning and Strategy AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 11/07/2019
Sales Strategy and Planning Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell’s ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Sales Planning & Strategy comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, analyzing our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing sales force training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
- Key member to drive change management in the Integrated Quota Management Program.
- Develop/Drive stakeholder mapping & readiness assessment
- Develop central project plan and drive completion, develop central content for global cascade (training, etc)
- Monitor global and regional change KPIs
- Work with Regional Go To Market (GTM) Leads & Delegates to develop regional plan
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management and Agile strategy
Salary starting from: 1900,- EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R039570
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Representative (Chat Small Business Team) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia