Sales Planning&Strategy Senior Analyst - NA Central (17000N8N)Bratislava, Slovakia 01/10/2020
Senior Analyst for Incentive NA Team
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst for Incentive Team on our Sales Compensation Operations team in Bratislava.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Manage end to end sales commissions process for countries/functions under your scope respecting deadlines as per SCP calendar and payroll calendar. Be subject matter expert in commissions area, maintain commissions Data in the tool, including target, draws load, perform regular sanity checks to ensure accuracy, keep track of all back up documentation as per RKG policy.
- Validate and load manual adjustments to commissions tool, ensure compliance, research and resolve errors, accurately calculate achievements and commission pay out per individuals respecting SCP and payroll deadlines. Complete pay review & resolve issues before commissions submission to payroll
- Business partnering with Senior management, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, HR ; payroll, provide them with accurate and timely information & follow up on the issues, interact with Sales and Finance population and resolve autonomously the majority of questions and potential conflicts regarding SCP; escalate to own management and Business Management as necessary
- Perform analysis on sales commissions to support management understanding and decision making, as part of the commission Team support team work and back fill each other when needed, train junior team members
- Ensure process compliance to the commission’s rules, support exception review process, actively participate or lead Global commissions related projects and process improvement activity
- Prefer Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills, good organization and Time management skills, comfort around higher management, integrity and trust
- Analytical and detail oriented profile, focus on process improvement, extensive excel skills
- Comfort with changing environment and able to work under the pressure and within tight deadlines
- Be able to handle variety of complex tasks, working with partial/conflicting data and providing less obvious solutions
Salary starting from: 1500 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R049892
Related Job Opportunities
- Finance Business Partner, Sales Ops (I6) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Inside Sales Representative ACD with German (Consumer) Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA Client Peripherals Senior Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia