Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Project Manager Corrective Field Activity
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
The role oversees end to end execution and completion of Corrective Field Activity (CFA) projects in EMEAregion. This function manages client relationships and is responsible for coordinating key stakeholders and resources in region with the goal of creating, coordinating and delivering custom solutions, ensuring customer satisfaction as a key deliverable at all times. This role requires process design and implementation focus on Reverse Logistic and Float (Returned Parts) Management on top of regular Field Action execution management connected to actual service incidents creation.
- End to End execution of Projects related to systemic quality issues
- Keep the stakeholders and customer informed about every milestones during project execution
- Complete service coordination with Global service parts, Field service team and Dell logistics team to coordinate for the materials and service during the project
- Complete responsibility of reverse logistics and float to ensure all the defective parts are collected back from customer site after the completion of the project
- To Ensure dispatch and tag compliance
- Generate the SER (Service Event Record - 1x1 dispatches) after the project to ensure 100 % dispatch compliance
- Customer experience, spend and dispatches are paramount during project and program management
- 4+ years relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Strong customer management skills
- Skills and experience in managing complex services projects or programs and their presentation
- In-depth ability to assess, manage and re-mediate project risks
- Experience working with multiple diverse organizations
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- French language
- Good understanding of client and server related services, processes and related project financials
- PMP, Green/Black Belt or 6 Sigma Belt certified
Salary starting from: 1500 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Global-Services Business-Support Program-Management Job ID: R043251
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bratislava Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.