Senior DevOps EngineerBratislava, Slovakia 06/26/2019
Senior DevOps Engineer
Dell Data Science Factory is looking for Skilled DevOps Engineer to Join the AI Journey.
We are building A.I. as service bringing analytics capabilities to point of action for Dell Technologies .
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Devops and CICD Principles.
AS DevOps engineer you will builds tools to control and set up infrastructures our analytics environment ( Hadoop, Win server, Linux server, Cloud) . You will be key actor in deploying solution and ensuring robustness of Ecosystem .
You ll work closely with other engineering and technical teams in deploying their code, providing operational support for new and existing AI solution and debugging production issues.
- Monitor AI Ecosystem , ensuring standard compliance.
- Play active role in building and improving the platform services and applications while hosting and managing databases.
- Set up ,control and root causes, Ecosystem issue in Production .
- Set up preventative measures to avoid reoccurrence of similar issues.
- Takes ownership and accountability of the performance and reliability of data ecosystem
- Support and coordinate deployment ensuring AI solution are deployed in a scalable architecture.
Design and Development:
- Design and develop Data ecosystem to support AI solution ( Data architecture, data flow automation, Data source agnostic pipeline) / Set up Standards and drive continuous improvement measuring success in term of overall team productivity .
- Set standard for test driven development and automate Alert monitoring of deployed solution .
- As part of larger DELL ecosystem Devops Engineer will drive DELL bet practices adoption in term of CICD and devops principles.
- Where not set up , define and implement CICD principle and tools associated (in.c automation frameworks for the deployment, management, and monitoring of services and platforms )
Collaboration and Support:
- Role request to follow collaborative and hand-in-hand approach with all partner of value chain ( PO, Engineers, analyst, Infrastructure teams) . Communication is critical part of role to emphasize solution and best practices adoption. He will advocate and first promoter of Devops and CIDC culture.
- Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, preferably working support personnel for a DevOps Engineer in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Familiar with continuous agile development and integration processes.
- Have had experience working with Windows and Linux server administration ( e.g shell )
- Previous experience working with configuration management tools, for example, Puppet or Chef as well as a vast knowledge in high-availability approaches such as failover, load balancing, clustering, and risk-management.
Technology/Software/ Database :
- Extensive experience with Database with expertise in domain at least: SQL, MySQL, , Redis, Cassandra, Hbase
- Continuous Integration tools such as GitHub.
- Experience with cluster management software such as Kubernetes
- Expert in Big data processing: Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Spark
- Other IT ops tool experience ( Zabbix, Riverbed) is welcomed
Communication Skills and Drive to results
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure are necessary skills.
- Candidate will be result-oriented, be passionate in the improvement of user experience, be a critical and strategic thinker,
- Devops Engineer will be highly organized, have an ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines,
- In collaborative role Dev ops engineer has ti be a team-player and team-builder, work comfortably in constantly evolving environment, and demonstrate calmness and composure in times of uncertainty and stress.
Salary starting from: 2500 EUR gross monthly
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Information-Technology Engineering Job ID: R81324
Related Job Opportunities
- IT Telecom Operations Management Administrator Bratislava, Slovakia
- RSA Senior Sales Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia
- Disaster Recovery Program Lead Bratislava, Slovakia