To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Manager Machine Learning Operations
Primary Location: Bratislava,
Additional Location(s): Bratislava, Slovakia
Senior Manager Machine Learning Operations
Our data scientists & engineers are helping to shape our marketing strategy for a digital world. We are looking for a leader to build our MLOps team.
What is MLOps? Think of applying DevOps principles to Machine Learning & AI with a heavy bent towards Site Reliability Engineering practices. This is a niche field – not a lot has been written, we will be writing what successful MLOps looks like in an enterprise!
MLOps team will ensure that the models that our data scientist train are deployed & maintained in production. You will take out the debate of what can be launched and when – you will introduce mathematical formula for green or red lighting launches. The models that we build are essential ingredients to supply our customers & sales with relevant product recommendations and creative breakthroughs to our business. You & your team is critical for our success!
You will lead a team of Data engineers, ML engineers & Software developers to solve some of the hardest deployment & maintenance problems. To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate
Critical thinking Facts & Alternative based decisioning Retrospective based learning from failures. Ie. What went wrong? Why? What are we doing to prevent it from happening again? Backbone to disagree
We offer you a fast-paced work environment in a diverse team with exposure to Dell teams across the globe. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative and cross-functional team focused on making significant business impacts.
- Inspire team members
- Operate as ONE Team. Lead with Culture Code.
- Reduce complexity, unlock Marketing Full Potential and enable creative breakthrough.
- Leverage development programs to drive talent acquisition, retention and development
- Cultivate an inclusive and diverse team
- Own Production Deployment & Production Model Accuracy Sustainment
- Speed matters – Your job is to figure out how do we deploy models in production (both data & ML pipe) in the most frictionless way .ie. automate where you can.
- Catch issues before users get impacted – Underlying data might change / quality degrade, you would build automate alerts and routing algorithms to deployment pipes can be executed.
- Maintain both Data & ML pipes – bug fixes.
- Flawless execution: We understand things break, it’s important to learn from these events by Retrospectives. You will create a culture where Retrospectives are celebrated vs used for blaming/shaming. We are very tolerant to mistakes, just not the same mistake over & over again.
- Experience creating and managing modern DevOps practices covering Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development or Data Engineering Automation.
- Programming experience in various language such as Python, C# or Java.
- Experience demonstrating critical thinking, facts & alternative based decisioning and growth mindset
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills; Proven virtual & physical leadership and project-management track-record
- Proven experience in driveling business outcomes in a matrix organization
- Running DevOps
- Knowledge of cloud-native data science and computing workloads, data streaming and extraction, parallelized workloads using Docker, Kubernetes, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
Salary starting from: 4 400 EUR gross monthly
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We are supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and operations. Grow your career with in a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn moreon how we are closing the diversity gap.
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#profesiaJob ID: R067135