To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Principal Machine Learning / AI Data Scientist (Recommendation Engine)
Primary Location: Bratislava,
Additional Location(s): Bratislava, Slovakia
Modeling & Customer Intelligence – Senior Principal Machine Learning / AI Data Scientist (Recommendation Engine)
We are looking for a passionate Senior Principal Data Scientist to help build next generation of recommendation engines that power our business. We are helping to shape our marketing strategy for a digital world.
What are our goals in Marketing?
- Drive perception
- Drive demand
- Grow the buyer base
- Build the best content
You will work with engineers and data scientists to solve some of the hardest business problems, one of them being - building a recommendation engine. Our vision is that the recommendation engine will power all GTM (go to market) channels like web (DellTechnologies.com/Dell.com), inbound (email, ads, display etc) and outbound channels (our sales forceetc). You will learn what it takes to build, deploy & scale ML/AI models in real-world (it’s a hard problem, we assure you).
We offer you a fast-paced work environment in a diverse team with exposure to Dell teams across the globe. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative and cross-functional team focused on making significant business impacts.
- Building innovative models and solutions - leading discussions to frame problem statements, develop hypotheses, design data frames, recommend modeling approaches, measure success & testing criteria and establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale feature engineering, model development, model validation and production
- Lead communication with product teams and stakeholders to explain the abstract in simple terms, work closely with our DevOps function to ensure pushing of models to production is successful
- Inspire team members - as one of the senior data scientists on the team, lead the effort toreduce complexity, mentor junior team members, forge creative breakthroughsand operate as ONE Team
- Feature engineering - assist our engineers to develop datasets in a scalable manner for use in algorithms
- Gain a deep expertise on data sources, required transformations, quality, consistency and velocity. Document mapping of all required data resources for modeling
- Proven experience with Recommender Systems
- Proven experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as Pytorch, MXNet, Tensorflow, Keras
- Proven experience with applied research
- Experience with Context aware Machine learning frameworks
- Demonstrate advanced foundation in Linear Algebra, Calculus and Statistics
- Experience in applying both sequence based and traditional methods to recommender problems – e.g. convolutional neural nets, recurrent neural nets, restricted Boltzman machines, adversarial networks, collaborative filters, classical clusteringtechiques
- Experience demonstrating critical thinking, facts & alternative based decisioning and growth mindset
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills; Proven virtual & physical leadership and project-management track-record
- Proven experience in driveling business outcomes in a matrix organization
- Built a recommender system that is running in production currently (for a B2C or B2B use-case)
- Experience in building scalable recommendation systems
Salary starting from: 4 300 EUR gross monthly
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We are supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and operations. Grow your career with in a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn moreon how we are closing the diversity gap.
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#profesiaJob ID: R067218