Tax Analyst for US ComplianceApply Now Job ID R43524 Date posted 06/29/2018
Tax Analyst for US Compliance
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Tax Analyst on our Tax team in Bratislava.
Dell is a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, so our Tax team has a huge task in ensuring that we meet our tax obligations. It’s a wide-ranging area – from tax research, planning and compliance, through to developing and implementing systems to support data collection, analysis, preparation and submission. Whether preparing and completing tax returns and reports, catching up with the latest developments in tax law or answering enquiries from a host of internal and external customers, we’re always switched on and on top of our game.
- Prepare US Federal and US State returns
- Reconcile GL accounts against various reports
- Prepare reporting for various provision items
- Prepare journal entries and enter in tax system
- Assist in the preparation of fixed asset depreciation
- Run DFS income tax provision processes
- Other special projects and duties as specified
- Excellent command English
- University graduate or qualified accountant or equivalent with 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with MS Excel, Access, SharePoint
- Prior experience with Financial systems like Hyperion and Oracle is a plus
- Experience with Multinational Corporation and / or Big 4 accounting in tax consulting or audit a plus
- Highly motivated self starter who understands business demands and can quickly familiarize him or herself with a new environment;
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- The ability and willingness to pick up and develop technical knowledge on the job, through formal training sessions and through self-education;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Able to prioritize work load in order to meet compliance deadlines and business demands.
Salary starting: from 1200 EUR gross/monthly.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to manage tax in a global, multi-billion-dollar business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Job ID: R43524