Server Merchandising Assistant (University student)Bratislava, Slovakia 12/05/2018
Server Merchandising Assistant (Internship for university student)
Join us to become a part of a EMEA Server merchandising team focused on defining strategy for server run-rate business across all EMEA countries. The team is managing portfolio of top selling configurations across all routes to market, driving demand with attractive promotions and creative communication. We define long term strategy for transactional business as well as tactical activities with one focus: gain the company targets for Revenue, Margin, Units and Market Share.
Candidate would be part of different pricing processes:
- Gather inputs for configuration and price decisions and help to build the overall business strategy. Point out important moves on competitors’ side in price moves / product launches using established data sources from external agencies as well as ad hoc research
- Monitor the internal business performance and Target Attainment on weekly / monthly / quarterly basis
- Constant monitoring of competitive landscape, currency and cost changes is essential in the team as well as broad knowledge of Dell EMC product portfolio, partner structure and sales compensation principle.
- Effective implementation of new pricing, configurations and promotions – define processes to test the new prices/discounts are implemented correctly in pricing and sales tools
- Setup the audit processes in all tools at Dell EMC
- The student has a large opportunity to develop career within merchandising team and continue in a long-term full-time job after the graduate studies.
- University student in Financial, economic or econometric or similar studies (3rd - 4th year of studies)
- Detailed oriented person with analytical skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Interest in marketing, customer relations and willing to learn
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to learn about pricing processes
Salary: 4.50 EUR gross/hourly.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyJob Family: Internship Job ID: R80777
Related Job Opportunities
- Accounting Internship Bratislava, Slovakia
- Data Analyst - Pricing (Internship) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Compensation Planning Internship Bratislava, Slovakia
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.