Software Engineer - Machine Learning Deployment
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Software Engineer - Machine Learning Deployment
Our data scientists & engineers are helping to shape our marketing strategy for a digital world and at scale. We are looking for a Software Engineer to take care of our Machine Learning Deployment
What you'll achieve
This position will merge data science, data engineering, software engineering and modern DevOps to deploy algorithmic models that can optimize business and customer experiences at scale. You will use technical knowledge and software development to build technology centric solutions that accelerate the development of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities across the company.
You will take out the debate of what can be launched and when – you will introduce mathematical formula for green or red lighting launches. The models that we build are essential ingredients to supply our customers & sales with relevant product recommendations and creative breakthroughs to our business. You & your team is critical for our success!
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies across the entire Model Lifecycle (e.g., data science packages, programming languages, statistical and machine learning techniques, distributed computing, CI/CD).
- Adheres to security practice to protect underlying data assets for models.
- Participates in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation of AI & ML solutions.
- Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and minimum of 3 years of working experience in the field
- Object Oriented Programming skills with C, C++, C#, Java and/or similar OOP languages. Knowledge of Python or R.
- Demonstrated Experience writing and maintaining high quality code as well as documentation
- Knowledge of cloud-native data science and computing workloads, data streaming and extraction, parallelized workloads using Docker, Kubernetes, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.
- Strong mathematical knowledge and advanced statistical analysis skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Salary starting from: 2 500 EUR gross monthly
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click here
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: Engineering Software-Engineering Software-Engineer Data-Science-&-Analytics Job ID: R074511
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bratislava Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.