Storage Reporting & Analysis Senior AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 01/15/2020
EMEA Storage Business Analysis Sr. Advisor
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
The EMEA Storage Centre of Competence (CoC) is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst. In this role you will assist COC Leaders by diagnosing performance of Storage Business and delivering insights into strategic priorities including those captured in IOP (Integrated Operating Plan).
Focus on Dell EMC Storage product portfolio, responsible for business analysis for EMEA. You will work closely with the EMEA Storage Centre of Competence (CoC) Leaders and all CoC teams – Product Line Managers, Field Marketing Managers, Supply/Demand, Pricing and Merchandising teams.
- Deliver analyses to support planning, monitoring, and execution of COC priorities (including buyer base expansion, installed base refresh and attach motions)
- Prepare executive-level content with insights on overall business performance leveraging cross-functional inputs and data (financials, product, pipeline, quoting, marketing programs and plays, etc.)
- Support targeted analytics insights needs from the COC team, with a focus on issues having high strategic impact
- Help drive operational excellence through product transition or commodity analytics
- Strong business planning, modeling or analytical background
- Exceptional Excel and other data management skills (e.g. SQL, Power BI, Power Query, MDX, DAX, Tableau, BOBJ)
- Strong communication skills, especially at the executive level
- Networking skills to create and leverage networks for achieving goals (among other reporting, analytical, BI and IT teams e.g. GRC, SalesOps, PAG, Pine)
- Requires 8+ years of related experience
- Drive for results, action orientation, and ability to learn on the fly and adapt quickly
Salary starting from: 2600 monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Job Family: Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R048400
Related Job Opportunities
- Finance Business Partner, Sales Ops (I6) Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA Client Peripherals Senior Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Operations Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia