Tax opportunities for fresh graduates and tax professionalsBratislava, Slovakia 02/26/2019
Tax opportunities for fresh graduates and tax professionals
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Take the opportunity and develop your tax career in one of our tax teams at Dell Bratislava, Slovakia!
There are following five teams focused on different areas of taxes:
- Direct Tax team for EMEA region
- Indirect Tax team for EMEA region
- US Income Tax team
- Global Transfer Pricing team
- Global Tax Systems team
We are looking for YOU to help with:
- Preparing, submitting and reviewing tax returns (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Support tax audits, deals, work closely with external auditors, internal compliance and internal audit teams, give guidance/support intercompany transactions
- Close cooperation with statutory accounting, financial planning & analysis and global financial services on a regular basis to ensure clear concise analysis and to allow precise management decision making
Who are we looking for:
- Professionals with more years of experience within taxes or accounting
- Fresh graduates in taxation or accounting for full time positions
- Daily university students for finance internship program
Salary starting from 1 100 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.Job Family: Finance-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R31549
Related Job Opportunities
- EMEA VAT Team Lead - Tax Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- Daňový Špecialista Bratislava, Slovakia