To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Technical Sales Manager
Primary Location: Bratislava,
Additional Location(s): Bratislava, Slovakia
Technical Sales Manager
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Join us as a Technical Sales Manager on our Sales Operations team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Leading and delivering the Revenue forecasted target with alignment of the wider company goals and objectives and building and implementing a strategy for continual success
- Managing weekly, quarterly & bi-yearly pipeline/outlook forecast
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to team members.
- Working with your account teams to ensure the best route to market is always available via online or partner management
- Build and maintain a balanced mix of new and existing business across portfolio of products & services to maximize new business opportunities
- Build awareness of current market & work with marketing team to deliver specific campaigns to drive awareness and increase market share.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience/leadership experience.
- Strong people management skills
- Very good communications and presentation skills in German and English. In-depth understanding of customer/industry climate
- Strong Data Center and Infrastructure experience especially in servers, storage, Networking & software, and working experience with strategic workloads such as IoT, AI, Hybridcloud, VDI, Enterprise applications
- Capable of speaking to CxOs on ISG products and technology and deliver webinars
Salary starting from: 2940€/monthly fix + 1260€/monthly variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We are supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and operations. Grow your career with in a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn moreon how we are closing the diversity gap.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R070916