Technical Specialist | Polish Market
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Technical Specialist | Polish Market
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
· Provides first-level technical support on Dell supplied client products
· Identifies and resolves issues affecting customer client systems
· Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
· Assumes a proactive role in technical support call avoidance by identifying known problems and documenting resolutions
· Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
· Engaging necessary support staff to resolve escalations in as short a timeframe as possible
· Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of assigned lab time
· Thorough working knowledge of client and network architecture/technology
· Ability to analyze and solve technical problems related to client products by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
· Fluency in Polish and good English
· Thorough working knowledge of Dell supplied applications
· Thorough knowledge of Service Procedures
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of actions based on given guidelines
· Using troubleshooting skills
Salary starting from: 1200 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bratislava Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.