VAT Senior AnalystBratislava, Slovakia 11/07/2019
VAT Senior Analyst
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
Dell EMEA Indirect tax team is responsible for VAT compliance across EMEA region, supporting tax audits and business with our tax advice. The team is highly involved in various projects including tax automation.
- Participates in the maintenance of tax records and preparation of VAT returns for EMEA countries and related reports to ensure compliance with relevant tax regulations.
- Participates in tax audits and the preparation of statistical and financial reports.
- Monitors and analyzes proposed and newly enacted tax legislation, regulations and judicial decisions that impact Dell’s operations and financial position.
- Handles the processing, reporting, validation, inquiries, and disputes from both internal and external customers related to tax liability.
- Ensures Dell’s compliance with tax laws and adherence to policies and internal controls within area of specialty while minimizing Dell’s liability.
- University education, preferably economics degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in VAT, other tax and accounting experience will be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills, Advanced in Excel
Salary starting from 1 800 EUR gross per month
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
If you have what it takes to manage tax in a global, multi-billion-dollar business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Research&Development Inventory Planner Bratislava, Slovakia
- ISG Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- Accounts Receivable Specialist with German Bratislava, Slovakia