Data Center Account ExecutiveBrussels, Belgium, Asse-Zellik, Belgium 09/11/2019
Account Executive Data Center Solutions
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Commercial Sales Business at Dell EMC, we are looking for an Data CenterAccount Executive to join our team.
Dell | EMC is widely recognized as one of the world’s most customer-centric technology companies. And as part of the Dell | EMC Systems Engineering team you will gain valuable skills, along with career growth and development opportunities. With $74B in annual revenue and approximately 140,000 employees around the world, Dell | EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service.
You'll be the single point of contact to customer and leads overall Data Center strategy and management. Build relationships with executive level decision makers, influencers and internal stakeholders and lead sales negotiations.
- Owns overall account strategy and account management
- Drives Data Center solution sales and is partnered with a Client & Compute AE (Legacy Dell who drives solutions centered around Client & Server technology
- Engages at Senior level & demonstrates measurable ROI
- Communicates Dell EMC’s unique value to customers
- Manages virtual team of specialists & resources
- Maintains accurate sales forecast and pipeline in SFDC
- Business expertise in relevant technologies/services - Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Networking Solutions, Data Centers, Storage, Compute/Server, Managed Hosting Services, Software-as-a-Service/SaaS,Platform-as-a-Service/PaaS, Automation Systems/Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience is desired
- Extensive experience of selling IT Solutions
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills
- Dutch and French language skills plus fluent spoken and written English is a prerequisite.
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R030637
Related Job Opportunities
- BeNeLux Data Protection Solutions District Manager Multiple Locations
- Account Executive Enterprise Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Account Executive - Data Protection Solutions Enterprise Belgium Brussels, Belgium