Accounting Senior Analyst - Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Primary Location: Bucharest, Romania
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) with sound experience in the financial services sector? Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Specialist in Bucharest.
As an Accounting Analyst, you will be in charge with the Accounts Payable and T&E process. In addition, you will also be responsible with:
- Ensuring compliance of documents with local regulation, ensure taxable benefits are identified in the expense reports and correct accounting is driven
- The AMEX process for statutory purposes
- Having all documents related to services provision – attendance lists, passing rate for trainings, statement of works, reception minutes, etc.
- Creating and maintaining the contracts management from the accounting perspective
- Works with the rest of the team to improve or develop local procedures and processes on Expense reporting and AP
- Hold T&E presentations for new hires
- Economic Studies; Finance or Accounting degree required
- 2+years work experience in accounting/finance; good accounting knowledge
- Computer skills (MS Office required);
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Analytical person, accurate and organized
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience working in multinational corporation, shared service center is a plus
- PQ/ Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
Development programs and cybersecurity training/ certifications – because we grow together.
Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities.
Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cybersecurity experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees.
Work from home policy – your time matters.
Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members.
Annual Performance Bonus.
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.Job ID: R096502