To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Primary Location: Bucharest,
As an ambitious organization with operations around the world, we take credit risk very seriously. Our Credit professionals manage the exposure that comes with banking and financial services activities. It’s about getting credit policies, processes, systems, targets and strategies in place. And it’s about making sure they are heard, understood and followed. Along the way, our team analyzes and interprets financial status to evaluate risk and establish credit limits. They set policies and develop systems to control and monitor assets in terms of risk. Dedicated to continuous improvement, they constantly explore ways to improve credit processes. They always find the right balance between the need for control and the drive for high productivity.
Join us as a Credit Advisor on our Credit Risk team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Credit Advisor you will be in charge with providing analysis and interpretation of commercial customers’ financial status for proper evaluation of risk and the establishment of credit limits. There will be interaction with sales and the operations team in the upfront review of commercial accounts as well as ongoing risk management.
Ultimately, you are responsible for preparing recommendations and making credit approval decisions on both new accounts as well as subsequent reviews which include credit increases and expiration date extensions.
- Determine the creditworthiness of commercial accounts by performing an analysis of: Financial Statements, Debt Rating Agency reports, Credit Bureau reports, Recent business news that is relevant for the review of the customer, the economy as well as industry that the customer operates in
- Upon completion of the review, the credit analyst is required to assign a credit rating which quantifies the risk of default and to assign a credit line to be used by that customer
- The decision will be documented by an analyst write-up which will include the request, structure, recommendation and back-up information supporting the decision
- Actively monitor the analyst’s customer set such that all ongoing risks are assessed and appropriate actions taken in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures & internal controls when carrying out duties, including the approval of credit lines
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of experience in business underwriting in banking or financial services organizations
- Experienced in both automated and manual underwriting, with a focus on manual
- A background in finance or accounting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or accounting
- Advanced English skills
- Master’s degree preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R072581