Financial Analysis Senior Advisor
Primary Location: Romania
Financial Analysis Senior Advisor
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Financial Analysis team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Senior Advisor, you will provide pricing guidance and ensure accurate margin management controls to help achieve Dell Technologies’ business goals. You will work with account teams on coordinating the financial planning process for a business unit.
- Perform monthly closes, forecasting activities, execution of strategic initiatives, process improvements, as well as supporting with ad-hoc financial analysis
- Perform close and planning activities
- Drive insightful business analytics and explain changes in financial performance; Develop and maintain financial models and reports
- Executive Management support including presenting results of analysis, making recommendations and preparing business presentations
- Manage relationships with and provide support to cross-functional business partners; Perform variance analysis of financial results including insight that seeks answers to problems
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ years of experience in a Finance role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Broad knowledge of financial analysis methods and the ability to recognize financial and accounting implications of business plans and decisions
- Strong understanding of business concepts and underlying details; ability to identify potential errors and make decisions regarding future business needs
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- Prior financial services experience a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R075373