To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Information Security Sr. Advisor - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaApply Now
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
This role will function as a SOC Analyst Team Leader. You will receive alerts and respond to activity within the client's environment detected by SecureWorks Managed Security Services. In this position you will oversee the daily tasks and deliverables handled by InfoSec Team and contribute to the investigation of high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in QRadar platform administration, providing also training for the InfoSec team;
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the SIEM platform;
- Prepare operational governance reports and present them to the business stakeholders and client representatives;
- Develop and review team training plans and facilitate career development for engineers of all seniority levels;
- Overseeing and performing daily operational 'eyes on glass' real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, midrange, applications and databases.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with network technologies (CCNA, JNCIA certification are desirable);
- Experience around SIEM processes, monitoring & collecting, escalation strategies, data source normalization, event reduction, threshold tuning, alert triggers, threat Intelligence, threat modeling, triage;
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, intrusion detection systems, system logs);
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management;
- Industry certification from vendors: ISC2, GIAC, EC-Council, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.;
- Previous experience in adjacent areas such as, Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support;
- Q-Radar platform user or administrator previous experience is highly desirable.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
- Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
- Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
- Work from home policy – your time matters
- Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
- Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
- Life Insurance
- Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
- Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.